- You can order by the website by email. When you have placed an order at Sandy’s you will receive a comfirmative email.
- The prices are inclusive 21% V.A.T.
- The prices are exclusive shipping costs, these are to the account of the costumer.
- Sandy’s strives for delivering your order within 10 workdays.
- All orders will be sent by PostNL.
- The delivery period of custom made articles is 2 – 6 weeks. You can receive more information about this via email. If a customer orders these articles by C.O.D. (cash on delivery), Sandy’s requires a down payment of 25 % of the total amount.
- In the case that a certain period of delivery can not be kept, Sandy’s will notify the customer as soon as possible. Sandy’s will then propose a fair period to deliver the articles. If the costumor does not want to agree, the order will be cancelled, with the exception of the case of circumstances beyond our control.
- By ordering you unconditionally agree with these general conditions, made by Sandy’s.
- Sandy’s is not responsible for circumstances beyond our control. By circumstances beyond our control we understand in any case serious technical malfunction at our suppliers and shipping malfunction.
- Offers are valuable as long as stocks last.
Sandy’s is not responsible for loss and/or damage during shipping by PostNL.
You can pay at Sandy’s by C.O.D. and by payment in advance.
- With C.O.D. you pay the total amount of your order + C.O.D. costs to the postman.
- Paying in advance can be done by telebanking or banktransfer. When Sandy’s has received the total amount, your order will be sent to you.
4. Returning goods
Whenever you are not satisfied or the article is damaged on arrival, you can return the goods to sender, you only pay for the mailing costs. You have to mention it at Sandy’s within 7 days after delivery of the goods, with statement of reason, mentioning the number of invoice and mentioning your bankaccount.
- The customer has to return the article , after agreement from Sandy’s, within 14 days.
- Returning goods is only possible, when the article is not used and undamaged, packed in the original packing and with the invoice.
- Unmentioned returned goods or insufficiently stamped shipments are not accepted.
- Any shippingcosts are for the customer, unless otherwise agreed with Sandy’s.
- If the suspicion exists, that the goods have been used, or have been damaged after receiving them, Sandy’s will only return a part of the amount to the customer.
- After receiving the returned goods and after approval by Sandy’s the total amount, exclusive shippingcosts, will be transferred to your account within 14 days.
- Special offers and reduced articles cannot be returned to sender.
- Sandy’s is not responsible for lost return-to-senders by PostNL.
The customer has a 6 month-guarantee on manufacturer’s faults.
- The guarantee expires, when alterations have been made by the customer or when the article is used in an improper way.
- Sandy’s stands for the soundness of the delivered goods and comes up to expectations of the in the webstore named specifications. Exceptions to these are possible differences in colour.
- Faults that have been caused by wear and tear are excluded from the guarantee.
- Sandy’s is not responsible for differences in colour of the articles in comparison with the pictures on the website.
Your data are only used for dealing with orders. Customer data will never be given to third parties.
7. Right of ownership
Sandy’s stays owner of the sent goods, untill the total amount has been paid by the customer.
Sandy’s is not responsible for printer’s errors, by which undeliberately a wrong price is given. Sandy’s will correct the price then as soon as possible.
- Sandy’s is not responsible for injuries, caused by wrong and/or injust use of the goods.
- Sandy’s uses the Dutch law in every agreement.